Po-Jen Lin, DDS, DICOI
General & Implant Dentistry
I’d like to briefly introduce myself. I have been a practicing dentist for over 25 years, and received my Honor’s degree in general dentistry from the University of the Pacific Dugoni School of Dentistry. I am a long-time Bay Area resident, and understand the diverse culture and innovative fast-paced environment that make living and working in the Bay Area unique. I strive to exceed my patients’ expectations, and work hard to accommodate their needs, requests, budgets, and schedules. My patients encompass both children and adults, and my decades of experience enable me to handle any situation calmly and efficiently. Many of my patients have been with our practice since the 1990s, and I warmly encourage you to come and discover why.
- Americal Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Santa Clara County Dental Society (SCCDS)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- University of the Pacific, Arthur A.,Dugoni School of Dentistry